Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Release Party Extension, "Priceless" is on FIRE! #amreading

Wow, I am literally shaking as I write this.

"Priceless" has climbed to the top 400 (as of this posting) and is #1 in the Occult Horror top 100 list.

With a release like that, and because I KNOW the book wouldn't have done so well without your support, I'm extending the review drive.

Get a review of "Priceless" up on Amazon.com by November 30 at midnight PST and your name will be placed in a draw to win a KINDLE FIRE. And if things continue to go this well, I think I will add in some other prizes too. Surprise prizes!!



All you have to do is leave a review, I will take your info from there and contact the winner on December 1st.

If I haven't said it already, or made it abundantly clear, THANK YOU for your support, reviews, cheering me on and belief in me and my writing. You, my readers, friends and family are the reason I do this. *hugs to you all*




No comments: